80-Watt 4-Channel PA Mixer & Speaker Systems
This 80 Watt, portable PA system features a four channel mixer/amplifier with mic and instrument inputs on each channel, plus a pair of two-way speaker cabinets. Each channel has its own input, tone and effect send control. The Master Section boasts a built-in digital delay with level control and a 3-band Master EQ. An AUX Input for CD and MP3 Players complements the Stereo Output that feeds recorders, tape decks, computers, and more.
The two-way speaker cabinets, each with a 10″ speaker and a high horn driver, serve up full-frequency audio. Passive construction requires no extra power, and the rugged housings and “Sure-Protect” rubber corners on the speakers and the mixer provide you exceptional protection no matter where you are.
• Two full-frequency, two-way speakers
• 4 Channels with Balanced Mic/Unbalanced Line Inputs
• Built-in Digital Delay Effect and Master EQ
• Volume, Tone, and Effect send onevery channel
• Stereo AUX Input for CD orMP3 players
• Stereo RCA Output feeds tape decks,computers, CD burners, etc.
• All Components Housed in Rugged Cabinets
• “Sure-Protect” Rubber Corners protect every piece
• Speakers come with built-in stand mounts
• Includes two 25′ speaker cables
• Power Output @ 8 Ohms: 55 Watts
• Mic Input to Speaker Out Gain: +70 dB
• Mic Input to Line Out Gain: +40 dB
• Line Input to Speaker Out Gain: +50 dB
• Line Input to Line Out Gain: +20 dB
• Channel 1-4 EQ: ± 15 dB @ 5 kHz
• Master High EQ: ± 15 dB @ 10 kHz
• Master Mid EQ: ± 15 dB @ 1.5 kHz
• Master Low EQ: ± 15 dB @ 100 Hz
• Phantom Power +15v – Mic XLR Inputs (1-4)
• Speaker Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 18 kHz
• Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 96 dB each
• Mixer Weight: 17.9 lb.
• Speaker Weight: 2 x 21.6 lb.
• Mixer Dimensions: (H x W x D): 5.1″ x 18.9″ x 12.2″
• Dimensions per cabinet: (H x W x D): 18.7″ x 13.8″ x 10.6″