120-Watt 4-Channel PA Mixer & Speaker System
This 120-Watt, portable PA system features a four-channel mixer/amplifier with mic and instrument inputs on each channel, plus a pair of two-way speaker cabinets. Each channel has its own input, Low and High EQ, and effect send control. Master Section includes Master Volume, FX controls, and AUX Input for CD and MP3 Players. Its Recording Out feeds recorders, tape decks, computers, and more.
The two-way speaker cabinets, each with a 12″ speaker and a high frequency horn, provide full-frequency audio, while its rugged construction will provide years of reliable service.
• Two full-frequency, two-way speakers
• 4 Channels with Balanced Mic/Unbalanced Line Inputs
• Built-in Digital Delay Effect and Master EQ
• Volume, EQ and Effect send on every channel
• Stereo AUX Input for CD or MP3 players
• Stereo RCA Output feeds tape decks, computers, CD burners, etc.
• All Components Housed in Rugged Cabinets
• Metal corners protect every piece
• Speakers come with built-in stand mounts
• Includes two 20′ speaker cables
• Power Output @ 8 Ohms: 88 Watts
• Channel 1-4 High EQ: ± 15 dB @ 12 kHz
• Channel 1-4 Low EQ: ± 15 dB @ 5 kHz
• Master High EQ: ± 15 dB @ 10 kHz
• Master Mid EQ: ± 15 dB @ 1.5 kHz
• Master Low EQ: ± 15 dB @ 100 Hz
• Phantom Power +15v in Mic XLR Inputs (1-4)
• Speaker Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
• Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Mixer Weight: 19 lb.
• Speaker Weight: 2 x 25.5 lb.
• Mixer Dimensions: (H x W x D): 18.9″ x 8.85″ x 5.9″
• Dimensions per cabinet: (H x W x D): 23.2″ x 14.4/10.2″ x 12.8″
Shop now at the following retailersMusician's Friend